Want to vary up your lettering but you don't know where to go beyond your handwriting?
Want to learn lettering styles that you can use in your sketchbook AND for your wall charts?
Whether you are starting out as a visual practitioner or have had a marker in your hand for awhile, pick up a few tricks of the trade and scale your lettering for any format.
Join us for this pre-summit workshop:
Monday, July 25
Two different and concurrent live sessions
9am-12pm & 1pm-4pm MDT
You can find your local time here.
Note: This workshop is for anyone. You do not have to attend the summit to attend this workshop.
In the first 3-hour, hands-on lettering session, you will learn:
• How to choose the right tools for your project
• Why your handwriting isn't enough and how to easily build on it for legibility, readability and speed
• An overview of lettering styles that can be scaled up or down for any occasion.
The second session will be an open to all kinds of lettering where we put everything out on the table and all questions wI’ll be answered. This will be a time for integration so you can set your sights on your improved lettering practice.
In addition to the two live sessions, you will receive:
• Several online courses that you may access anytime to continue improving your lettering (immediate access, valued at $115USD)
• 15% Discount on Neuland products
• 22% Discount on other courses at www.LetsLetterTogether.com
• First dibs at a 1:1 session at a discounted price.
The sessions will be recorded with access to recordings for 1 year.
What to have on hand:
Neuland markers in any color:
• FineOne One Flex
• No.One Art
• BigOne Art
• Other markers in any size and color
• Hand Lettering Learning Pad (To-Go if you have it or tear/fold down flip-chart size to work tabletop)
I look forward to being part of your lettering journey!